Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Teriyaki Boy

SM The Block
Edsa cor. North ave.
Quezon City, Phils.


A day to bond with someone you haven't seen for a long time...

My cousin "Kathy" just arrived from Italy and I promised to treat her in a reputable Japanese restaurant. Knowing that we both love Sushi and unfortunately I had a limited budget by that time I came to think of Teriyaki Boy. It offers authentic Japanese Cuisine on a reasonable price =)

California Maki 155Php each

I have tried Kimono Ken's sushi but this one is way better! It tasted like Saisaki and it was really good. By looking at the pictures you can tell how big they are and you can get easily full even if there are only eight pieces per serving. It's something you can order again and again when you go back here. Kathy ordered Mango shake for 80Php which you can share for two with its size but I preferred for an iced tea.

Tonkatsu 145Php, Yakisoba 165Php

Since she had her braces adjusted she opted for a noodle dish (Yakisoba). It was good, but not remarkable enough for me to order it again. Then I thought of something that goes well with her noodles and I went for Tonkatsu. With her having difficulty chewing, I ate it all by myself! The crunchy breading compliments well with its sauce. We both have braces but, it's not affecting my appetite even I had it adjusted or not.. =P

While eating, we were planning about our itineraries during her vacation. Where to go, What to do, What to eat etc. One of which is modelling and it did happen when she posed for my online clothing business.




I enjoyed taking photos of her for she gave justice to my clothes. If time comes and she becomes a model, I would volunteer myself to be her manager. But then she's only 16 and needed to finish her studies first so that when she's working already, it will be her turn to treat me in Italy! =P

Yogato

Going back, after finishing our main course, we agreed to have dessert. From the name itself Yogato, it's made of Yogurt with strawberry jellies, potchie, chocolate and strawberry sticks. I'm not really a fan of yogurt so I just had a taste of it then it was all hers. With all that delectable dishes I only paid 700+Php. I am thankful enough  that I was able to think of this place since payday was nowhere near at that time. The two of us were happy and satisfied with what we had. Spending time with her made me feel of having a sister which I never had and so we continued our bonding moments for a whole day of shopping! yay!


No comments:

Post a Comment