Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Dads, Kamayan, Saisaki Ultimate Buffet

West Ave. Quezon City, Metro Manila
(02) 413-6360


Celebrating special occasions with your loved ones are truly priceless especially when it comes with good food. It was a special day for me so I decided to treat my family to a dinner buffet and we opted for Dads since my dad loves Filipino cuisine, my mom craves for desserts, while Kiks and I were into Italian and Japanese food.



Since it’s not my first time to eat here, I already know what to get from their over 200+ menu, and I’d go for sushi. I love their California maki, it’s very tasty compared to that of Yakimix and other buffets. But, the rest of their sushi just have similar taste.


Another favorite of ours, Shrimp Tempura. We can really pig out on a plate full of this. But, if you want to try everything else then avoid doin' that since a lot of their stuff are really good. I wasn’t able to take pictures of the main course coz we’re really hungry by that time, but as I remembered it they have turkey, lamb, ham, chicken and fish dishes. Their pasta wasn’t that good, it tasted ordinary, I only enjoyed it for the fact that they cook it infront of you with your own choices of sauce and toppings.


The dessert section. By the time you’re about to try it, you’re almost full to enjoy it, but I dunno why I still had the knack to try most of it! I really enjoyed creating my own banana split and mango crepe. Their cakes were just so-so, but there’s this one dessert that I can’t forget, its crème brulee inside an egg shell!


It was nice dining here while their band serenades you with your most requested songs and their staff were all friendly. Drinks were not included in the buffet but if you ordered for one, it goes with a free stuffed toy, mine was a pink star! I guess with 650+ per head it was good enough and for the fact that I crave to eat here again is a positive remark for Dads.

Operating hours:
Monday - Sunday 6:00pm - 10:00pm
Monday - Friday 11:30am - 2:30pm
Lunch buffet 595php
Dinner buffet 650php
Drinks not included
http://www.kamayansaisakidads.com

No comments:

Post a Comment