Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Banapple Pies and Cheesecakes

225 Katipunan Ave. Blue Ridge
Quezon City, Metro Manila
02-439-2675



Kiks and I got our first bonus from selling our first unit and so we treated my parents for lunch since they were the ones who taught us in this business. I learned this restaurant from my friends and I wanted to share this with them as well. They said it started as a family business and so, upon entering the place it will give you the feeling of just being at your home where you can relax, be yourself, and enjoy their good food.

Lasagna Roll-ups

My mom who loves to cook ordered this one to compare with hers since she always serves us this kind of dish at home. I love my mom's lasagna but I want this more! No offense to my mom but it just tasted better with the right flavors that were complimenting one another. My dad ordered for the Spare ribs, I wasn't able to take pictures of it 'coz he ate it instantly. But I happened to taste it and it's sweet taste was really good.

Trio of sausages Fettucine

Among all the pasta dishes, nothing compares when it comes to my favorite, Carbonara! And Banapple did justice to it! It's creaminess and flavorful taste was really good. The serving size, perfect for my big appetite! =) Kiks went for their chicken dish and what can I say, I'll order it for next time!

Chicken Breast Parmigiano

Banoffee Pie, Apple Caramel Crumble Pie, Blueberry Cheesecake

I'm not a fan of sweets, but I'd say their treats were worthy to share with you guys. The cakes were not too sweet especially the Banoffee pie so even if I was already full by that time, I still enjoyed this. After this, we oredered for 3 pies for take out so we can taste each one of its kind. When we're about to pay, we billed 1200++ for all of it. Banapple offers great food at a reasonable price! And for this, I'll be back here again, no doubt about that! =)

Operating hours:
Mondays - Sundays 7:30am - 11:30pm

No comments:

Post a Comment