Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Yakimix Smokeless Grill Restaurant

Eat-all-you-can
4/F Trinoma Mall, EDSA cor. North ave,
Quezon city, Metro Manila
02-8611718


Whenever we go to Trinoma, there is this one spot that’s always full of people. It’s constantly with an endless line of customers patiently waiting for their turn… So out of curiosity, Kiks and I tried Yakimix, a fusion of Japanese and Korean Cuisine.



The Food: It's just ok, what I like about it is the experience of grilling while eating and chatting. For me all the meat with different marinades tasted the same after cooking it...



Their sushi is just average for me. I didn't like it that much but it's ok. All the foods were appealing but I guess it's not something that I will crave for. As for dessert, I enjoyed their popsicles! I think I finished 5 of it!.. Their treats were not too sweet so I really liked it..


Operating hours:
Monday - Sunday 11am - 2pm
Monday - Sunday 5:30pm - 10:30pm
Lunch Buffet - 499Php
Dinner Buffet - 580Php
Drinks not included

No comments:

Post a Comment