Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Iceberg

Timog Ave. and Mother Ignacia St.
Quezon City, Metro Manila
Philippines
02-413-5077

It's summer time! And what's best during this season?
Halo-Halo! 

Super Halo-Halo 100Php

After buying gifts for my mom's birthday, Kiks and I looked forward to having this cold treat on a hot weather. Halo-Halo is a popular Filipino dessert that's not only a favorite during summer days but in all seasons. We chose Iceberg as it offers a variety of cold desserts,  and other meriendas to choose from.

Mango con Leche Flan 128Php
Extra milk 10Php

I like mine simpler, so I ordered for something with just four ingredients plus I love mangoes! It also has banana and macapuno. I also ordered for extra ice and milk since I like eating ice, I can even eat those two alone! I was just thinking why there's still an extra charge for the milk though... Since I was hungry and desserts were not enough, I ordered for something else to satisfy me, my comfort food.. Carbonara!

Hungarian Sausage Carbonara 188Php

The Famous Club House Sandwich 198Php

The Carbonara was good, I'd give it 7/10! It's tasty enough for me to like it, I just wish I could have unlimited parmesan cheese just like in Aveneto. And the Garlic bread wasn't garlic bread at all, it's just a butter bread.. As for the sandwich, It's good for sharing, with just a part of it I was already full. it's composed of Ham, Egg, and Chicken spread, with fresh potato fries on the side. Good enough for 200 bucks. All in all it was a refreshing treat after a walk in this summer heat. =)

Operating hours:
Monday - Sunday 9:00am - 3:00am




No comments:

Post a Comment