Friday, September 7, 2012

Marina Breakfast Buffet

Sky Garden
SM North Edsa


Breakfast Buffet at Marina is now at 169Php with free flowing coffee and juice. It starts at 6AM until 10AM only.

The menu includes: Garden Salad, Pancakes and toasts, fresh fruits, champorado, molo soup, pansit, omelette, chicken balls, tocino, fried bangus, garlic rice and unlimited drinks.



I thought this Breakfast buffet was like "Something Fishy" with similar rate, only to be disappointed... I was expecting a vast selection of food but to my dismay, it was sooo limited. Coming from night duty, I was kinda hoping for a satisfying Brunch knowing that my next meal would be dinner, yet the food was just sooo ordinary. True, it's only 169Php, but then there are others with the same price but with much better buffet service. I'm not eating here again, though Kik's said their coffee was good.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment